Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:46 pm Post subject: New Forum rules
1. These message boards are provided to allow open discussions related to the Transport Industry and as such, do not reflect the views of The Professional Drivers Association.
2. No derogatory remarks about any racial, social, cultural or religious group, gender or sexual preference please!
3. No name-calling at each other or personal stuff either!
4. In general, try to be accurate and stay on subject.
When giving opinions, make them relevant and please don''t abuse people, firms or organisations unless you can prove it!
5. Signing on using other peoples'' logins, or by creating secondary user identities will not be permitted.
6. The Members forums are just that, private for members, and you are not permitted to copy, download, link to or from any other website, store (in any medium), transmit, show in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these Web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of the PDA.
7. Posting that is specific to the management practices of the PDA will not be permitted on any PDA forum. Any member who has a concern should bring it to a trustee''s attention by email or in writing.
8. The PDA will moderate, edit or remove any post if they feel it''s justified. The PDA may permit or refuse access to any person, at their discretion.
We''re sorry if that sounds restrictive, but we''re sure you''ll appreciate that this is common bulletin board practice. See you online! - The PDA.. _________________ John B
"Never ask someone if they're from Yorkshire. If they're not, you'll only embarrass them, and if they are, they'll tell you".
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum