Three parts through September w.e. 21st

The place to chill and swap your views, wind down after a tedious week or just chat about life on the road.
Forum sponsored by Bretts Transport

Moderators: Pat Ratcliffe, Squarepeg, Bigger Birdie

Squarepeg

Three parts through September w.e. 21st

#1 Post by Squarepeg » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:23 am

Monday was a quiet day in preparation for a midnight run to Brum airport.
Tuesday a little light gardening
Wednesday, Tewkesbury for a haircut.
Thursday, out and about doing stuff.
Friday. The funeral of a family friend.
Saturday, the ladies are going to the cat cafe in Bristol whilst I'll be left alone at home. World cup rugby anybody?

Bigger Birdie

Re: Three parts through September w.e. 21st

#2 Post by Bigger Birdie » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:39 am

Monday: First delivery of the week goes into Rye Park, then its down the road a little to get one off in Enfield. A quick trip to Park Royal follows, before going up to Stevenage to get the final pallet off. Reload Kings Lynn back to Guyhirn.

Tuesday: Out to Egham this morning, where two and a half hours is spent waiting for them to get their stock tipped. A similar amount of time is needed for the Reading delivery too, meaning that I reach my final customer in Kidlington with not many minutes left before they close. I'm inside the deadline, just, and into the village lay by for the night as the tacho won't quite stretch to Guyhirn.

Wednesday: Back to Guyhirn and swap trailers, then a busy day in London. Three around Wembley plus two in Park Royal with a pair of Southalls to finish the trip off :lol: . Into a customers store at March to swap trailers on the way back and return to Guyhirn.

Thursday: A full load to Paddock Wood, then collections from Sutton and a farm near Ely on the way back up.

Friday: Another visit to Paddock Wood, with a pallet over to Sittingbourne after that. Reload Stretham back to Guyhirn and done for the week :mrgreen: