Christmas week wanderings or not w.e. 28th Dec

The place to chill and swap your views, wind down after a tedious week or just chat about life on the road.
Forum sponsored by Bretts Transport

Moderators: Pat Ratcliffe, Squarepeg, Bigger Birdie

Squarepeg

Christmas week wanderings or not w.e. 28th Dec

#1 Post by Squarepeg » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:57 am

Confined to barracks most of the week, we did get out a bit but mainly 'at home.

Bigger Birdie

Re: Christmas week wanderings or not w.e. 28th Dec

#2 Post by Bigger Birdie » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:33 am

Monday: First stop Bromley by Bow, then round to Hackney. A quick stop in Edmonton followed by a flying visit to Southgate then up to Enfield. Here a long wait was thought likely, but they were cracking on fairly and it was soon time to go time. Up to Stretham to reload, then back to Guyhirn with the full one.

Tuesday: Rye Park to begin, then a ride over to Harlow before running home empty to get done for Christmas. Take the opportunity to get Fridays trailer hooked up and into a spot in the trailer park where I'm less likely to get boxed in, then away for the festivities 8-)

Friday: Back to it with a run over to West Drayton, followed by deliveries to Southall and Staples Corner. Two in Park Royal finish the run, one tipped swiftly, one kept me hanging around for three hours until my booking time :roll: . Back to HQ empty and away for the weekend :mrgreen: